Scanning & Uploading Photograph Procedure
1.Before you upload the photograph please see that you have scanned the latest passport size colour photograph. Only Passport size colour photographs will be accepted
2 .After scanning please ensure the size of the photograph is 200 x 230 pixels OR Width 3.5 cm & Height
4.5cm. If required crop the scanned image and bring the photo as per the size mentioned.
3. Ensure that the size of the scanned image is not more than 100 KB. If the size of the file is more than 100KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
4. There is a link provided in the form for uploading your passport Photograph
5. Click on the respective link to “Upload Photograph”
6. Browse & Select the location where the Scanned Photo file has been saved.
7. Select the file by clicking on it.
8. Click the ‘Upload’ button.
1.There is NO Application Fee for registering and applying for any of the mentioned positions.
1.It is proposed to hold the Written Tests for all positions on the same day and at the same time.
2.The Written Tests, where applicable, will be held only in Patna.